Refunds and Returns Policy
People love our products because we strive to have the highest quality product produced. However, the occasional issue does arise. The following text controls how we handle these situations.
How Long Do You Have To Request a Return?
You may return any item for refund/credit for any reason if it is in “resalable” condition within 30 days.
What Does “Resalable Condition” mean?
This means that the item can be repackaged and sold “As New”. Normal wear and tear that results from the use of our products will make them not eligible for return. Use of our products in a manner other than that for which they were manufactured will nullify their warranty, and make them not eligible for return.
How Should You Ship the Return Item?
It is recommended that you send all returns back via UPS Ground or USPS. Send your package insured and postage paid.
What If We Made a Mistake with Your Order?
If we made the mistake and shipped you the wrong item or wrong size from that which you ordered then we will pay the reshipping charges.
What Items Cannot Be Returned?
If an item is specifically marked as “All Sales Final”, “Clearance”, or “Discontinued”, it is not returnable.
Do We Refund Shipping Charges?
Shipping Charges and Handling Fees on the original invoice are NON Refundable.
There will be no credits or refunds for return shipping charges. If you request that we replace or exchange an item you will be responsible for paying the re-shipping charges.
When Do We Charge Restocking Fees?
Returns over $250 are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
Returns for orders shipped with Free Shipping are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
How Do You Make a Return?
- Send an e-mail to email@example.com that contains these items.
- Your Name
- Order Number
- Items that you will be returning
- Print out the order e-mail that you received and circle the items you are returning.
- Place the order receipt in the box with the items you will be returning and send them to the address below:
- DO NOT send the order back to the address on the box that you received.
- DO NOT require a signature for the package, this can delay the processing of your return.
- E-mail the tracking number to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please address any returns to this address:
Contract Highlighting, Inc
10814 W Orangewood Ave
Glendale, AZ 85307
What If You Want to Exchange the Item?
If you wish to have a replacement item, follow the steps below:
- Place a new order for the items that you want to replace.
- Send back the items you want to refund by following the directions above.
How Long Will It Take to Get Your Refund?
Refunds are typically processed within 2 business days from the receipt of the return and verification of its “resalable” condition.